Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Nifty Periodic Table

I found a neat Periodic Table online that is built with flash code. You can either hover over the element of your choice to display the name of that element, or you can click on them to have a small window pop up with the information of the element in it.

I'm sure I could have used this back in my first year of college. Only I didn't have a laptop, so it probably would have been difficult to use during class. But in this day and age it is hard not to see the bulk of a class that has a laptop sitting in front of them. Both you and I know that there just playing games, but they can also be playing some Games on the periodic table's site. Yeah it’s a corny game, but it will help pass the time during class and it might even help you learn something come test time. Enjoy!

No comments: