Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Last Hope For Selling This Stuff

I have tried craigs list, with no luck. I have tried ebay before, but didn't see much the things i am trying to sell, so i skipped it. I even took them all over to Barracks Trading Post on Route 38 in Maple Shade. The dude behind the counter took time away from his busy schedule of playing online card games to inform me that they only wanted name brand stuff. I saw the amp that i want to sell behind the counter for $55. But i was more interested in getting rid of the subs instead of just the amp. So, as a last resort, I thought that i would bring them over here and try and sell them.

[Full article after jump]


First up, the amp. Jensen XA4100:

Amplifier Type Multi Channels
Bridgable Bridgable
Bass Boost With Bass Boost
Bass Boost Frequency 45 Hz
Low - Pass Frequency 40 Hz - 240 Hz
High - Pass Frequency 40 Hz - 240 Hz

Other Features
MOSFET Circuitry Yes
3 Way Ready Yes

Dimensions
Height 6.7 cm
Width 29.8 cm
Depth 28.3 cm

Miscellaneous
MPN xa4100

Product ID 20295457


I was going to sell this for $50. It was $55 at the trading post, so i just figured i would make it a nice even number.



And next up, the subwoofers. Not much to say about them here, 450W 4 Ohm 15" subs. I want to get rid of both of them at the same time, but I'll settle for anything. I was going to price one at $80 and 2 at $150.



So thats all of that then. Leave some comments if you are interested in buying anything please. I'll also accept pricing suggestions. What i really want is a place to sell them! I renewed the listings for this stuff on craigs list and skipped ebay again. The pennsauken mart would be the perfect place for getting rid of this stuff, but that closed down a while ago. Ah well. I await further comments to see where to next.

No comments: