Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flashback: Oz + Dark Side of the Moon

After taking a look at the list of movies that came out this week, I have decided that there is nothing work buying or even taking the time to get it by "other means." If you don't believe me, here is the list of movies released to DVD this week:

I'll admit that I didn't see the Rotten Tomato ratings till I just did this post for the above movies, but I did see the trailers for some of them (Apocalypto is one that sticks out the most) and they are just not my kind of movie.

more after the jump

So, if some of you readers our there are like me, I say just grab something off of the DVD rack in your family room, Vincent's picks at the video store or get inspired to rent something at the video store that is from my up-to-date list of movies I own. Or you can sit back and watch the classic sync up of The Dark Side of the Moon to The Wizard of Oz:





Either way, you will have something better to do until next week when something good, hopefully, gets released.

No comments: