Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Is It Just That Easy?

A buddy at work was boasting a little bit about his new "donate" button on his bands myspace site. And since I'm talking about him and I like the music his band puts out, I'll give him a plug. The band's name is The Blue Method. That like goes to their myspace page, where you can get to the band's main website.

So anyway, to show him one better, I took it upon myself to get my very own donate button; show below:








This can also be found on the bottom of the sidebar on the right side of the page. I have been trying to add a bunch of stuff to this site to try and make some money off of it. This is just another ploy of mine to try and make a quick buck, which is probably the amount I will be making. Ah well, it is worth a shot. At least my donate button looks a hell of a lot better than The Blue Method's donate button! Look at that, two plugs for that punk! Shouldn't I get some money from that at least? Probably not, but you can still check them out. I like what they put out, so maybe you will to. And as for the finder's fee, you can just hit that little "donate" button and throw me some cash. :P I don't think it's going to be that easy, but we'll see.

edit Jan 20, 2006:
For some reason the link to donate in this post isn't working. I have tried several different things to fix it and none have worked. However, the one in the side bar on the right side of the main page does work. So if you are trying to kindly donate please use the donate button on the bottom of the side bar.

No comments: