Monday, February 13, 2006

This One... Is For The Ladies...


I'm a breast man. No I don't like bitch-tits! I like the soft supple feel of a nice round, soft, nippley breast. But I know there are some "not perfect" ones out there. And if there is anything I can do to make my walk from home to the local Wawa more pleasurable, than so be it.

Ladies, and gentleman, I present to you... drum roll please... The Bust Doctor! Yes, now every woman can have the perfect breast. Or at least what ever this thing can produce.



Yes, with just a little spray of the "healthful liguid" on the 'ol ta-ta's, slap this bad boy on, plug it in and let her rip! With an adjustable vibration speed you will have one great rack for me to gawk at on the way to get my ass an Icee! And just after a mire 15 minutes a day, too! I'm sure these things will be flying off the shelf for tomorrow's Valentines Day celebration. Hurry up and get yours today!

No comments: