Thursday, December 28, 2006

Movies To Keep A Look-Out For



The sequal to Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, teaser trailer is officially here. I was very disappointed with the first one, and am not going to hold my breath for this one. But Silver Surfer looks totally bad ass in this preview, and I can only assume that Galactus will be even more kick ass.

Here is the plot outline from IMDb:

The Fantastic Four learn that they aren't the only super-powered beings in the universe when they square off against the power Silver Surfer and the planet-eating Galactus.


Not much to it, which leads me to believe that it might not be that good of a movie. Although, if I had to decide now, I would like to see it in the theater around the time it comes out. Silver Surfer is totally bad ass!

The movie that actually looks pretty dam good, IMHO, is the upcoming fourth flick in the Die Hard series Live Free or Die Hard. I had my doubts going into this trailer preview, but it actually looks like a very good movie. Link to youtube trailer. Bruce Willis has actually evolved since his rolls in The Whole Nine Yards and The Whole Ten Yards. This is proven in his 16 Blocks and, the family fav, Over The Hedge. Both are worth buying.

No comments: