Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Grocery Deals.com: Your One Stop for All Your Shops


After a painless and free sign up over at mygrocerydeals.com, I was flying through the fliers of 5 stores at the same time! This is great if you have competing stores, like I do, in your area. A lot of the time Shop Rite will have Coke on sale while Acme has Pepsi on sale. Now I can save myself a visit to both sites and just go to one, mygrocerydeals.com, and look at both, and more, at the same time. You can also browse one at a time, as well as add items to your shopping list, all right through their website with just the click of a button. You can also visit their coupon clipping area, where you can find even more great deals for items on that shopping list of yours.

MyGroceryDeals.com [via Life Hacker]

No comments: